Friday, February 09, 2007

spring fair news

back from Springfair and finally after several years of doing this job it was gratifying to actually see some products on display that i'd had a hand in over the years. Not only that but a positive response to new client - jean-pierre got.

The only downside of spring fair was the fact that they'd moved all the halls around. While I was running from one side of the show to the other for a meeting - a quick 10 minutes hike - i happened to glance the front page of show daily which read 'new layout a success'.

Considering everyone looked completely lost and most of the exhibitors i spoke to were severely pee'd off, I'd have to say that they were taking a small liberty with the truth.

Back and in the thick of it now....

had a meeting in town on day of snow and three of us arrived at 9.00 sharp - client never showed up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI,

I was just wondering if you had ever been to the Licensing fair in Olympia. I am debating whether to take a stand to try and promote my character designs, but am not sure if I am too small a fish (freelance designer) in a big pond. I am usure of the best way to try and get a licensing deal, how to find a list of agents etc (it doesn't seem to be that easy to find a list on line) I would be grateful for any advice you could offer. Thanks